The Lock Up Self Storage prides itself on providing top of the line self storage facilities as well as phenomenal customer service. When you become a tenant of The Lock Up Self Storage, you are guaranteeing that your belongings will be stored in an environment comparable to your own home. Here are some highlights of the benefits to be found at any of The Lock Up Self Storage facilities across the United States:
- Impeccable facilities. Nearly all Lock Up locations have been built within the last 10 years, with a few exceptions of the original Lock Up facilities which are maintained beautifully. Some of The Lock Up facilities have even won architectural awards.
- Twenty four hour/seven days a week security camera monitoring.
- Electronic coded access to prevent non-tenants access to the storage areas.
- Closely monitored climate controlled units.
- Weekly maintenance checks on all facilities to ensure that any issues are taken care of promptly.
- Month to month contracts. You’re never tied into long contracts. The Lock Up’s goal is to provide you with what you need, when you need it.
- Affordable rates. Additionally, The Lock Up often runs special deals for new tenants. Check with the manager of your local Lock Up facility for details on pricing and specials.
- Free move in trucks at each location for new tenants…just one more way to make the hassle of moving less of a hassle.
- The Lock Up front offices will receive deliveries for you so you don’t have to leave work to wait for the deliver guy or worry about your packages sitting unattended on your doorstep.
- Hand carts are always available for you to move your belongings into your unit without breaking your back.
- Paper shredding services are available at the majority of The Lock Up facilities. Inquire about this service with the manager of your local Lock Up.
- Many locations have loading bays that are either covered or inside of the facilities so that you don’t have to battle the weather while loading or unloading at The Lock Up.
- Select locations have state of the art wine storage units. Check out the virtual tour of the wine cellar in the Chicago Lock Up facility on Kinzie Street.
Any way you slice it, The Lock Up Self Storage is way ahead of the pack when it comes to providing fantastic service and top notch facilities. Be sure to talk to your local Lock Up Self Storage when you’re ready to entrust your belongings to a self storage facility.
Visit www.thelockup.com for more information on pricing and availability.