We want to hear it all, the good and the bad. At The Lock Up, we’re always hoping to hear from our customers about their experience at our self storage facilities. Hearing firsthand from our customers is the best way to improve our facilities.
Below are some easy steps to leave a review on your experience at your local Lock Up Self Storage facility. Thanks for providing us with an honest review, we are thrilled to use real feedback to improve your storage experience!
[wpcol_1half id=”” class=”” style=””]
[/wpcol_1half] [wpcol_1half_end id=”” class=”” style=””]
1. Click the link to the Google+ Local profile of The Lock Up location you’d like to review.
2. Begin by clicking the Write a Review button below the business information.
3. If you are not logged into your Google account or if you do not have a Google account, you’ll be taken to the sign up page where you can easily register. After registering or logging in you’ll be directed back to the The Lock Up profile to leave a review.
4. Follow the easy instructions to rate the quality of and describe your experience.
5. Click Publish, and then decide if you wish to click Share so that other users can read your review.
How to Leave a Review on Yelp
1. Click the link to the Yelp profile of The Lock Up location you’d like to review.
2. Click the “Write a Review” button located underneath the business’ information.
3. Rate and write a review of your overall experience.
4. Click the red Sign up and Post button. If you are not signed into Yelp, or if you do not have an account this will quickly allow you to sign up or log in.
*If you just created an account you may be asked to verify your review via email.
Watch this short video on how to write a Google+ review.
Watch this short video on how to write a Yelp review